Limited Access Festival
The 9th edition:
Open call for video, experimental film, animation, sound art, and interactive works:
Organized by Parking Video Library, in cooperation with the New Media Society, the limited access festival invites you to submit your video/audio works or recorded videos of interactive arts, multimedia installations, net art, and media performances for the review section of the 9th edition of this festival.
Limited access will exhibit the selected video and audio works in November in scheduled venues as video/audio screening programs.
– There is no limit on the theme or production date of the submitted works.
– It is possible to send up to two different works/projects for the review section.
– if you are interested, you can select the option of adding your work to the video archive of the Parkingallery in the following form. Doing this will allow the organizers to keep and archive your work for future programs and research/educational projects. The public display will be after obtaining permission from the author of the work
– You can participate individually or as a group: a) if there are five or fewer members in the group, enter the name of each member of the group, b) if the group is larger, enter the name of the group.
– Remember that a separate form must be filled out for each work.
– Entry submission, showing works, and visiting the programs during the festival are free and open to the public.
– The participant must own all the copyright rights of the submitted work
– Please upload the final file of your work to Google Drive or Dropbox, share it to email@example.com, and put the access link in the specified part of the form.
– Please fill in the requested information in the form carefully to ensure that your submitted work is included in the review list.
– Please ensure that the work you send is the final version with the quality you want for display. (Except for exceptional cases, no changes will be accepted after registering and selecting the work.)
– Iranian participants must fill out the form in both Persian and English. It is necessary to enter the name and description of the work in both languages. (The text of the description of the work will be edited if necessary).
-To show works in any format other than the video program (performance, interactive installation, game, video installation, VR, or AR), the creators will be responsible for providing the necessary equipment. Suppose you have a place to show your work. In that case, you can participate in the parallel part of the festival by sending a proposal and announcing appropriate specifications and explanations. If selected, the Limited access festival will include them by adding them to the programs, timetable, and festival map list through its online social media pages.
– The deadline for sending the work will be the 6th of September 2022. It will not be extended
– If your work is selected, You will be informed in the last ten days of October through the email address you provided by filling out the form.
– If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org